HeroTalk Association Membership
Share your truth, find balance and feel inspired.
This is an exclusive, Military and "911" First Responder MEMBERS ONLY community where professionals like you can connect with other heroes to experience support, share stories, learn, and feel inspired. Some of the benefits of belonging to this association;
- Meet and connect with other heroes with our members' only social network
- Share your truth by creating audio and video stories of your experiences
- Balance your personal and professional life with comprehensive training modules
Our mission is one of support to all of our active and retired heroes in the Military and 911 First Responder communities. Our training programs will help you to live a life that is balanced in body, mind and spirit which will include the following and much more;
- Learn how to avoid the risk of early death from lifestyle disease
- Counter the increased risk you face for depression and suicide
- Power up the body to circumvent illness from cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, GI disorders and other serious increased health risks you face
- Find balance in your personal life and avoid the increased risk for family dysfunction
- Improve performance and productivity while reducing accidents and injuries
Properly-structured wellness programs that combine nutrition, fitness and distress coping skills are the most powerful of all pre-emptive processes that will support not only surviving a career in emergency services but to in fact thrive in all aspects of your personal and professional life.
HeroTalk Association Membership Benefits:
We have deliberately kept the price of membership extremely low because this is about getting you the support and help you need as a Hero.
A HeroTalk Association Membership offers you unlimited access to a community of your peers, a variety of programs, trainings, webinars and guidelines, including:
- An exclusive, MEMBERS ONLY, full service social network with all the bells and whistles to give you amazing hero support.
- The ability to post your audio and video stories, comment, share and communicate. You can also put your specific needs out to HeroTalk's vast network, for a leg up in achieving your personal or agency goals.
- An ever expanding library of concise training videos packed with information in a timeframe that fits into even the most hectic schedule. Fitness, Nutrition, Pathways to Thrive and The Warrior's Edge; presented by top professionals in these fields, available and archived for your viewing 24/7.
- A library of articles and newsletters, archived for your viewing pleasure and every expanding in support of your mission.
- Regular HeroTalk newsletters filled with information and additional support services, delivered directly to your e-mail.
- Podcasts with professionals in all fields of wellness and martial science, archived for your listening 24/7.
- You can cancel your membership at anytime. More info >
- What’s more, a full 5% of all advertising profits from the HeroTalk site will be donated to our Hero Support Fund.
Are You Ready to join?
Join for as little as $5.00!
Below you will see two membership payment plan options. Each plan offers the same access to the website. Both allow different ways to help support our mission of service.
Please know that by joining you will be directly helping your brother and sister heroes in the following ways:
- We will take a full 5% of our profits and dedicate that money to various programs and non-profit organizations that provide advanced psychological and physical recovery services to our most injured and impoverished heroes.
- Constant and on-going development of our ever expanding website services and future training programs.
- Future development of a retreat center and intensive immersion programs to provide advanced training and support for our heroes suffering from PTSD.
The payment options below offer full access to all HeroTalk web services.* The only difference between them is the payment amount that you choose. Pay as little as a one time $5 payment or support our mission by making a higher single payment or on-going monthly payments, its completely up to you.
$5.00 or More, Lifetime Association Membership Plan
The Lifetime Association Membership Plan requires a minimum one-time payment of $5.00. You may also choose to pay a higher lifetime membership fee to support our mission if you are so inspired. You will have unlimited access to a community of your peers, a variety of programs, trainings, webinars and guidelines and much more.
$5.00 per Month Association Membership Plan
A Reoccurring Monthly Association Membership Plan of $5.00 a month. You may also choose to pay a higher monthly membership fee to support our mission if you are so inspired. You will have unlimited access to a community of your peers, a variety of programs, trainings, webinars and guidelines and much more.
Association Membership for as little as $5.00.
* Membership Fees are not tax deductable